A century old savouring gravy from the royal kitchen with traditional blend of spices.
Nahari is a Pakistani/Indian/Bangladeshi dish, a fiery spicy stew consisting of slow cooked mutton or chicken. The word Nihari originates from the Arabic word ‘Nahaar’ which means early morning. It is so named because Nihari was originally enjoyed in the early morning, right after fajr prayers.
Ingredients for Chicken Nahari
- Nahari Spice Mix
- large onions, finely chopped
- ginger paste
- garlic paste
- whole wheat (atta) flour
- fried onions (for garnishing)
- julienned ginger(for garnishing)
- lemon slices(for garnishing)
- fresh chopped coriander(for garnishing)
- chopped green chillies(for garnishing)